Can i change regens nationality?

can i change regens nationality in pregame editor? For example, while managing the team in Turkey, I want African players to join my youth team. But not just Africans. Like 2 Nigerians, 1 Bulgarian, 3 Bosnians, 12 Turks
when managing villareal or any north club a lot of nigerian players coming to youth team. I want to something like this.
when i did research, i saw that it was related to Based Nation, but this situation is different in Villareal example.

also
Can i change the youth intake dates?

Edited by alp52

Kind of, but it will be a full change, as in 100% of your newgens would likely be the new nationality.

A lot of countries have hardcoded alternative possible nationalities based on the demographic makeup of that country. So for example it's quite common to get Algerian newgens in France, or Jamaican newgens in England. It's not possible to add settings like that to other nations.

Although, there is still something you can do! Get affiliate clubs from the countries you want. 1 of the affiliate settings, specifically "Team X may send academy players to train at Team Y to gain experience. Team Y may benefit with some of these players coming through their youth team ranks." You may have noticed Borussia Dortmund seem to produce a lot of Australian newgens and there's the odd Chinese player at Real Madrid too. Both are due to them starting with an Australian and Chinese affiliate club respectively.

So, you could add a bunch of African affiliates to your club with the option that sends youth players ticked. It's not a 100% guarantee that a player of that nationality will come through, but it gives them a realistic chance to at least.

5 saat önce, rusty217 said:

Kind of, but it will be a full change, as in 100% of your newgens would likely be the new nationality.

A lot of countries have hardcoded alternative possible nationalities based on the demographic makeup of that country. So for example it's quite common to get Algerian newgens in France, or Jamaican newgens in England. It's not possible to add settings like that to other nations.

Although, there is still something you can do! Get affiliate clubs from the countries you want. 1 of the affiliate settings, specifically "Team X may send academy players to train at Team Y to gain experience. Team Y may benefit with some of these players coming through their youth team ranks." You may have noticed Borussia Dortmund seem to produce a lot of Australian newgens and there's the odd Chinese player at Real Madrid too. Both are due to them starting with an Australian and Chinese affiliate club respectively.

So, you could add a bunch of African affiliates to your club with the option that sends youth players ticked. It's not a 100% guarantee that a player of that nationality will come through, but it gives them a realistic chance to at least.

6 saat önce, XaW said:

Not really, I've made a feature request for it a while back.

So hopefully some time in the future.

Thank you very much for your answers