New Stadium / Stadium Improvement Board Requests

Raised this as an issue in FM22, think it might have carried onto this version - but don't have the news item anymore to post as a bug - so wondered if anyone noticed anything similar.

I requested a stadium improvement and new stadium from the board at the same time. They rejected the improvement request but accepted the new stadium request.

I'm now a couple of months down the line so the news item has gone, but it's not showing on my history of board requests, but the rejected stadium improvement request is. 

I can also not request either again yet.

Is this still an issue on this version?

So the board have accepted the news item for building a new stadium? Surely it's just a case of patience now, as AFAIK, new stadium announcements usually don't happen until after the season has ended. Could be wrong, but pretty sure it'll just be a waiting game

That could just be a display bug?

For example, I'm entering season 6 of my save in Luxembourg and my request history says that I've made 4 requests in my time at the club.  I've asked for more coaches at least 5 times, I've asked for youth facility upgrades at least once a season, I've upgraded junior coaching (and had it refused 3 or 4 times) and upgraded my training facilities about 5 times.  I must've passed 20 requests but my screen says I've only ever made 4.