Performance Analysts: What factors into their suitability for your coaching team?

I've been paying close attention to staff decision making for awhile now and comparing it to the staff attribute weighting chart created by fc.cadoni to try to understand why they make certain suggestions and what other factors besides SI's highlighted stats for the role go into their decision making.  

156171434_FM22-STAFFATTRIBUTEWEIGHTING.j

According to the chart, the only stats that are given any weighting (importance) for a performance analyst are determination, analyzing data, JPA, and tactical knowledge.  Seems simple enough but the weightings are exactly the same for both performance and recruitment analysts.  My Technical Director has been frequently suggesting that I transfer one of performance analysts to the recruitment team to become a recruitment analyst despite him having a higher rating in tactical knowledge than JPA and seemingly better at being a performance analyst.  He is comfortably our best performance analyst according to his stats which makes this a little more difficult to understand but his tactical preferences are not similar to the way my team plays.  This leads to my question as to how much influence, if any,  does an analyst having similar tactical preferences impact his work as an analyst?  Does his Tactical coaching stat have any influence as the in game description states that it also affects their advice?

Inigo San Miguel. .png