Mass editing days at club/nation

themodelcitizen

One of the only things stopping me from doing a unified Ireland DB here (like FM22) is the amount of time it takes to go in and manually change guys with Norn Irish "days trained in nation" so they'll count as properly homegrown in the new unified Ireland.

Is there a way to mass edit this? Even when selecting more than one guy from the same club, the options don't appear, although they might if each guy had the exact same number of days.

Any way to go in and change this en masse? I imagine for guys with two entries - one for Ireland and one for N. Ireland - if we change the second one to Ireland, will it add those two numbers together in-game? Or do I need to get out the calculator and remove the latter entry?

Alternately, I can't think of a way to make the game recognize "days in Northern Ireland" as properly homegrown, even if we kept Northern Ireland around as a sort of ghost nation providing a second nationality. I'm not sure if Derry City have this problem already if they qualify for CL (likely not an issue as most of their squad will have "days trained in" the Republic anyway)