I combined the Portuguese & Spanish leagues (under Andorra). How can I ensure the referee's for the leagues are not Andorran, but are Portuguese and Spanish instead?

Slyfiskmand

Hi lads,

I created a whole new league structure by combining the Portuguese and Spanish league pyramids.

I've used the country of Andorra as the host for this new football pyramid.

My question is...

How can I ensure the referee's for the leagues are not Andorran, but are Portuguese and Spanish instead?

Thanks in advance and as always...happy edditing.

Look up the Spanish and Portuguese refereer via the editor (they are called officials).

You have a few more tabs, including the tab Official data. There you have the option Competitions as referee. Add your newly made competitions there.

11 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Look up the Spanish and Portuguese refereer via the editor (they are called officials).

You have a few more tabs, including the tab Official data. There you have the option Competitions as referee. Add your newly made competitions there.

Thank you my friend! :)

16 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Cheers, I've been wondering how to make, like, the COSAFA Cup have only southern African refs. Do you know if "preferred officials" in the competition does anything?