good roles to emulate a segundo volante on attack and support?

hello eveyone :)

i have been looking around a lot of tatics out there in the past weeks and noticed a lot of them deploy segundo volantes. considering that i usually play in lower leagues i doubt i find a lot of players suited to the roles so i wondered what might be goot ways to replace them with other roles operating in the same way. both for dm and cm. help would be much appreicated and thanks for any suggestions :D

6 hours ago, zerados said:

hello eveyone :)

i have been looking around a lot of tatics out there in the past weeks and noticed a lot of them deploy segundo volantes. considering that i usually play in lower leagues i doubt i find a lot of players suited to the roles so i wondered what might be goot ways to replace them with other roles operating in the same way. both for dm and cm. help would be much appreicated and thanks for any suggestions :D

You can use a fancy role like SV in lower leagues - remember, they're up against a low level of opposition. But in my current save I started with an SV but changed after a season. At the simplest level they're a kind of super-charged playmaker, starting 'deep-lying' but going higher up the pitch and being quite attacking.