[FM23] How to change side-bar to club colour?

tyke45

Hey all,

Apologies if this can be worked out using other threads, but the ones I've read have refer to prior FMs with different xmls, answer queries from users more progressed with their sidebar modding or direct me to xmls that don't exist (even when extracted). I'm just too much of an idiot to work it out.

I essentially want to change the skin design in no way other than to apply club colours to the side-bar and menu bar, as was the style used in older FMs (pre 21 I think?). I've gotten as far as to be able to change the search bar, pictured below, but have not been able to extend it to cover the menu area (where it list Home, Profile etc) and for the LIFE of me cannot figure out how to even slightly change the menu bar. I'd like these club colours to be blocks and not involve the charts on the transparent background.

701576836_Screenshot2023-01-13at02_06_20.thumb.png.44b556616490f5635ea76d20cfba29ae.png

I essentially want to achieve what @Wells was able to in the below thread, with the sidebar edit also involved. I appreciate any advice/xml files that can be provided and apologise again for not being able to figure it out myself.

Thank you!

Edited by tyke45