(FM 2023) - Replace Nation flag with Nation logos on Player and Club panels (well, all panels that show Nation)

wjones852

Hi All - I need some assistance, I'm using the Vince Skin but for some reason on this skin only it shows Nation flags instead of the Nation badge logos (which show on all other skins) on Player panels, club panels etc.

Any idea how I can change this and in which panels or widgets etc. - I checked all the player panels but can't identify exactly what to change - as far as I know I don't have the flags as a graphic in my files, only the nation logos so not sure where they're being pulled from (maybe default FM files?) - see screenshot below:

Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 11.57.29.png

pngwing.com.png

If I’m right, this frankenstein skin is using player overview from the Tato skin and the Tato skin contains code for all nation flags within the player overview/popup overview so you have to edit this part of the code everywhere you want/need. 

5 minutes ago, keysi said:

If I’m right, this frankenstein skin is using player overview from the Tato skin and the Tato skin contains code for all nation flags within the player overview/popup overview so you have to edit this part of the code everywhere you want/need. 

talking about frankenstein skins, have you tried looking at coffee skin ? a mate of mine showed me and i nearly fell down my chair

• 1 month later...
On 28/12/2022 at 11:21, wjones852 said:

Hi All - I need some assistance, I'm using the Vince Skin but for some reason on this skin only it shows Nation flags instead of the Nation badge logos (which show on all other skins) on Player panels, club panels etc.

Any idea how I can change this and in which panels or widgets etc. - I checked all the player panels but can't identify exactly what to change - as far as I know I don't have the flags as a graphic in my files, only the nation logos so not sure where they're being pulled from (maybe default FM files?) - see screenshot below:

Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 11.57.29.png

pngwing.com.png

Hi mate i like your skin can you please share. thanks