[FM23] How to make clubs from different continent play in 'continental' cup?

Weiry

I am looking to make a competition that has the top two clubs from each of the six Central Asian nations - essentially a Central Asian Champions League.

The issue is that Kazakhstan is based in Europe thus it won't allow them to compete in an Asia set continental competition. 

Is there a way around this instead of having to move Kazakhstan to Asia? Can this type of competition be created without being restricted or defined as an Asian or continental cup? 

Yep, set it to world in basic rules then you can have cross-continent competitions. I did a couple in FM22. Unfortunately some of the options (showing the competition under each individual nation, rather than on the continent/world screen) don't work when it's set as world, but it's not anything that should make it impossible.

21 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Yep, set it to world in basic rules then you can have cross-continent competitions. I did a couple in FM22. Unfortunately some of the options (showing the competition under each individual nation, rather than on the continent/world screen) don't work when it's set as world, but it's not anything that should make it impossible.

Do you by chance have any FM23 examples we can learn from?