What controls this now?

_Ben_

23 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

62ae08f28b95887a586d395005cb5a0b.png

It used to be scouting overview panel.xml and that was working fine in the beta.

I had the columns set up differently, which can still be seen in the actual Scouting Centre but this has now reverted, as has the recruitment focus (active recruitment focuses panel.xml in the beta).

Thanks in advance!

active recruitment focuses panel.xml

the scoouting overview panel is the 2nd top menu 

nothing has changed for me from the beta to the full release

Edited by snowofman

11 minutes ago, snowofman said:

active recruitment focuses panel.xml

the scoouting overview panel is the 2nd top menu 

nothing has changed for me from the beta to the full release

I've extracted everything and they simply aren't there any more?

6b1816f335a154ab72436eb86045c25c.png

Which is why they're not working - I've either got them in the wrong place or they have changed. But I haven't moved them since Beta.

2 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

I've extracted everything and they simply aren't there any more?

6b1816f335a154ab72436eb86045c25c.png

Which is why they're not working - I've either got them in the wrong place or they have changed. But I haven't moved them since Beta.

club ? ;)

scouting centre is still in team

but the active is in club for me

Edited by snowofman

5 minutes ago, snowofman said:

club ? ;)

scouting centre is still in team

but the active is in club for me

Oh dear. That's done it! I knew there was a few things that hadn't returned after I cleared the club page out to rebuild. Thanks for the quick fix. Whilst I have you...

I want to do this:

f8dbca1b0d6057dc9f70c31738465916.png

Essentially, add another panel to the inbox. I only appear to be able to find stuff that controls the content rather than the actual layout of the panel - can you advise please?

Edited by _Ben_

3 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Oh dear. That's done it! I knew there was a few things that hadn't returned after I cleared the club page out to rebuild. Thanks for the quick fix. Whilst I have you...

I want to do this:

Essentially, add another panel to the inbox. I only appear to be able to find stuff that controls the content rather than the actual layout of the panel - can you advise please?

have you tried "inbox item.xml and inbox panel.xml in human folder ?

i havnt tried myself, 

19 minutes ago, snowofman said:

have you tried "inbox item.xml and inbox panel.xml in human folder ?

i havnt tried myself, 

Inbox Panel.xml seems to work but I'm struggling to get another panel to actually show next to it, let alone get a calendar there. My brain feels like mush tonight; I probably should just go to bed rather than persist with these ambitious ideas.

1 minute ago, _Ben_ said:

Inbox Panel.xml seems to work but I'm struggling to get another panel to actually show next to it, let alone get a calendar there. My brain feels like mush tonight; I probably should just go to bed rather than persist with these ambitious ideas.

sleep does make wonders now and then :) and we are still here tomorrow

26 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Not sure which calendar file you wanted to try with. but you should be able to work from this and improve it to your liking

inbox panel.xml

2 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Thank you.

Have you tried this in game? I've been playing and got to the same as you but can't get a year to hold in there. Stuck in 1900!

f2f298d50c773e330200c4018ddc8b80.png

No sorry i just found a file and stuffed in there, as i was unab le to remember on top of my head the name of the file you've shoved in a previous screen shot.

i admit that i didnt even look at the code, i just shoved it in there to make something you could work from :)

12 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

I want to do this:

Not possible. Tried myself

40 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Not possible. Tried myself

Appreciate this - means I can move on from it! Just feels appropriate to be able to see, off the cuff, what is coming up. I tried putting the date widget there so it brings up the next 10 (I think) days but that wouldn't work either.

Just now, _Ben_ said:

Appreciate this - means I can move on from it! Just feels appropriate to be able to see, off the cuff, what is coming up. I tried putting the date widget there so it brings up the next 10 (I think) days but that wouldn't work either.

Yeah i wanted to add the league table and fixture results but got nothing

On 12/11/2022 at 12:18, bluestillidie00 said:

Yeah i wanted to add the league table and fixture results but got nothing

On 12/11/2022 at 12:17, _Ben_ said:

Not sure if any of you guys want to add some work to this, to make it look to your liking.

i have added 3 files

"generic/calendar event list fixture panel.xml"

"generic/calendar panel.xml"

"human/human panel.xml"

as always with me, it's not pretty. but i got things working and whose who can use it, have some leg work to do.. sry and enjoy

Edit: I have removed the code as it wasnt working 100%

calendar.thumb.PNG.47685c0a2bc0a2a3855154dc2690c670.PNG

calendar2.thumb.PNG.899693ef054c863f578fe5aad3e1a250.PNG

Edited by snowofman

Okay a little update from last night.

Currently the calendar next to the mail content is loading as it should, but once you click on another menu. like squad and returns to inbox the calendar is gone. (as _Ben_ pointed out)

I have made it to the point where the calendar menu still shows on return to the inbox.

if you click on continue the calendar content is back as it should be.

it feels like as the id is being forgotten and therefor not able to show it's content, until refreshed with skin reload or a continue press 

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

try add should_force_refresh which you can find on the club overview panel?

already been at it, simply forgot to add it in the above post. sry

but it was what got the top menu back after returning to the inbox and a late_loading

i have been trying both so many diff places i could imagine it would have an effect.. but no luck yet

i will dig into the code again, soon. been having workers in and out of my house all day and just now got my power back.

i can post the code if anyone would like to help dig into the code, as i'm more then willing to share. 

i just fell into one of those wholes of i wanna see if i can get this to work. as it's not something i can see myself use (yet ) atleast

inbox panel.xml calendar event list fixture panel.xml calendar panel.xml

Em 11/11/2022 em 19:15, _Ben_ disse:

I want to do this:

Hi @_Ben_,

(First, shout out to your Rivelino avatar, a sign that you know the game well! )

Sorry to revive this question after a while, it's just that I'm also trying to edit this same part and I'm having difficulties, if you can kindly help me.

I have active recruitment focuses panel.xml & scouting overview panel.xml files inside the panel/club folder, as well as scouting centre.xml in panel/team.

I'd like to customize the session below, rearranging the columns with others I like to use, as well as, if possible, making the row lines that represent each player a little more compact, something similar to what I achieved by editing the row_height="X" in team squad.xml, as seen in image #2.

image.png.be3595efab80d0e8ce4999bbe8169184.png

image.png.db97dcab5299154abc7c206dbc7b8b63.png

Is it possible to make these kinds of changes, could you teach me how you did it or point out what I might be missing? I'm editing the files mentioned above (and attached) and nothing changes, unfortunately.

In case I haven't been able to be clear enough, I'll be happy to explain further. Thanks for the help anyway.

scouting centre.xmlactive recruitment focuses panel.xmlscouting overview panel.xml

Pop mine in your folder and see what you think..

Then, I will explain the code:

Line 242-245 in Active recruitment focuses panel.xml

<!--Player list table -->
					<widget class="client_object_list_table" id="rstb" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, printable, keyboard, show_bullets, select_rows, select_multiple" select_event="ePLS" fixed_size_rows="true" auto_size_rows="false" fixed_row_height="30" navigation_container="true" default_focus="true">
						<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />

fixed_row_height can be amended to whatever size you want. 30 is, I think, the same as in the player search.

Then this code decides what the columns are:

<!-- rf matches -->
										<record id="PNat" auto_hide_priority="13" use_format="very_short" width="35" />
										<!-- person nationality -->
										<record id="port" auto_hide_priority="1" />
										<!-- picture -->
										<record id="Psnm" auto_hide_priority="1" minimum_width="80" />
										<!-- player name -->
										<record id="Pclb" auto_hide_priority="1" minimum_width="120" />
										<!-- player club -->
										<record id="PpsC" auto_hide_priority="2" minimum_width="120" />
										<!-- person position-->
										<record id="PSag" auto_hide_priority="9" />
										<!-- age -->
										<record id="PPst" auto_hide_priority="8" />
										<!-- Pers -->
										<record id="Pdva" auto_hide_priority="9" />
										<!-- value -->
										<record id="Pcab" auto_hide_priority="7" />	
										<!-- CA stars -->
										<record id="Ppab" auto_hide_priority="8" />
										<!-- PA Stars -->
										<record id="PsRK" auto_hide_priority="3" minimum_width="70" />
										<!-- recommended -->
										<record id="PsKL" auto_hide_priority="9" minimum_width="150" />
										<!-- knowledge -->
										<record id="PSCc" auto_hide_priority="2" minimum_width="120" />
										<!-- category-->

You can find all of these in person properties.xml and amend as you wish. Changing the minimum width isn't necessary unless you start getting them too full.

---

Let me know how that goes.

scouting overview panel.xml active recruitment focuses panel.xml

1 hora atrás, _Ben_ disse:

Pop mine in your folder and see what you think..

Then, I will explain the code:

Line 242-245 in Active recruitment focuses panel.xml

<!--Player list table -->
					<widget class="client_object_list_table" id="rstb" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, printable, keyboard, show_bullets, select_rows, select_multiple" select_event="ePLS" fixed_size_rows="true" auto_size_rows="false" fixed_row_height="30" navigation_container="true" default_focus="true">
						<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />

fixed_row_height can be amended to whatever size you want. 30 is, I think, the same as in the player search.

Then this code decides what the columns are:

<!-- rf matches -->
										<record id="PNat" auto_hide_priority="13" use_format="very_short" width="35" />
										<!-- person nationality -->
										<record id="port" auto_hide_priority="1" />
										<!-- picture -->
										<record id="Psnm" auto_hide_priority="1" minimum_width="80" />
										<!-- player name -->
										<record id="Pclb" auto_hide_priority="1" minimum_width="120" />
										<!-- player club -->
										<record id="PpsC" auto_hide_priority="2" minimum_width="120" />
										<!-- person position-->
										<record id="PSag" auto_hide_priority="9" />
										<!-- age -->
										<record id="PPst" auto_hide_priority="8" />
										<!-- Pers -->
										<record id="Pdva" auto_hide_priority="9" />
										<!-- value -->
										<record id="Pcab" auto_hide_priority="7" />	
										<!-- CA stars -->
										<record id="Ppab" auto_hide_priority="8" />
										<!-- PA Stars -->
										<record id="PsRK" auto_hide_priority="3" minimum_width="70" />
										<!-- recommended -->
										<record id="PsKL" auto_hide_priority="9" minimum_width="150" />
										<!-- knowledge -->
										<record id="PSCc" auto_hide_priority="2" minimum_width="120" />
										<!-- category-->

You can find all of these in person properties.xml and amend as you wish. Changing the minimum width isn't necessary unless you start getting them too full.

---

Let me know how that goes.

scouting overview panel.xml 10.81 kB · 2 downloads active recruitment focuses panel.xml 18.23 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you very much for the clarifications and directions, @_Ben_.

I took it from there and with your files, I was able to customize to what I wanted, I'm still adjusting the columns and their widths, but got the hang of it. Most important, I got to learn how to do it.

I'll leave my two files attached, in case it is useful to someone.

image.png.c5c3db1340960eaa370ae2953041d001.png

One last question, please: which file controls the "Scouting Centre" #2 below? I intend to replicate the same logic of columns and heights from the panel above for it as well.

image.png.b8f4c0f33380eebdae97d11bd08d8f1c.png

Again, thank you very much!

scouting overview panel.xml active recruitment focuses panel.xml

Edited by lugui