[FM23] Republic of Ireland - Lv.14 - Lower Leagues and Cups (Revival WIP)

On 17/08/2023 at 14:36, sherwinriga said:

This is not looked good.:( I guess that you might want to work on FM24 if you'll plan on buying a new desktop, so that you'll be starting over the scratch. Are any other Irish football league databases aside from this if I'm planning to use the extended leagues?

Other than that, hopefully, you'll plan on doing that database at any time soon.

I'm livid with myself since I work in IT and backups are commons sense 101 in my industry. I was between externals since my last one was full and i was just lazy about clearing space or getting a new one. I might come back to this project int he future but I working full time means it's a time investment trade-off. 

• TheDynamoFM changed the title to [FM23] Republic of Ireland - Lv.14 - Lower Leagues and Cups (Revival WIP)
  • 2 weeks later...

Delighted to see this project back up, still dying to play it however my team Straide & Foxford United are nowhere to be seen in the mayo leagues so far yet i see B teams above them. Please tell me my club will be added at some level. All the best and lets hope the hard drive holds up

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/09/2023 at 14:51, Nafaneal said:

Delighted to see this project back up, still dying to play it however my team Straide & Foxford United are nowhere to be seen in the mayo leagues so far yet i see B teams above them. Please tell me my club will be added at some level. All the best and lets hope the hard drive holds up

Good spot, I actually missed them because of how the tables were displayed on the league website - will add Glenhest Rovers and Straide & Foxford United

image.png.40501e7023a87b2b5efe04c6b07004eb.png

• 4 weeks later...

Man thanks so much for adding my team, definitely will be editing myself onto it so I can really fall in love with this. Beyond excited. Just wondering will each team only have like one team ie a senior side or will each team have a reserve squad or an U21 side to help with squad numbers. If not that’s fine just can’t wait to play this. Best of luck with the rest of this will definitely be keeping an eye

On 17/10/2023 at 23:49, Nafaneal said:

Man thanks so much for adding my team, definitely will be editing myself onto it so I can really fall in love with this. Beyond excited. Just wondering will each team only have like one team ie a senior side or will each team have a reserve squad or an U21 side to help with squad numbers. If not that’s fine just can’t wait to play this. Best of luck with the rest of this will definitely be keeping an eye

Not a bother mate. It's slow progress since i had most of it done and lost it to a HDD failure so I've been slowly recreating it.

I'm trying to mirror the Irish league structure closely, and many of the intermediate, and Junior clubs have B and C teams littered lower down in their leagues so I'll be creating those where possible. I don't have plans for Underage football yet but might get the Database to create a generic U19s filtered by region just to provide some sort of youth football

On 20/10/2023 at 19:31, diidzei said:

Hope moving it from 23 to 24 pge wont be too much of a pain in the ass. at least we got a summer league so you wont have to change the teams in the leagues at least!

it shouldn't be; i can merge changes and it should come over just fine. I've deliberately just been expanding the Database and available teams so that I can have at least each Junior League Population (Lv6) with real Teams and create the Nation Rules on FM24 to make sure the Leagues run correctly. 

On 25/10/2023 at 03:29, Vakama2619 said:

This will be released during FM24 right? Looking forward to it's release :)

Aye, it will be. I've no release date as of yet but i'm working on it. moved House and got a new job - real life getting int he way of FM once again :P

thats where i did it wrong...completely did the whole estonian league system perfectly apart from the futsal and beach divisions and did nation rules, ill port it to fm24 and itll be ****ed probably but sure look i can always redo the nation rules fairly easily

12 minutes ago, diidzei said:

thats where i did it wrong...completely did the whole estonian league system perfectly apart from the futsal and beach divisions and did nation rules, ill port it to fm24 and itll be ****ed probably but sure look i can always redo the nation rules fairly easily

It should transfer fine, I ported my Ireland Re-imagined Series from FM22 to FM23 and that didn't have any issues. 
I'm just choosing to put my time into expanding the database and doing rules in FM24 to make sure it runs fine since I've put too much time into it for it to crap out on me :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...