Can’t see faces on fm23 touch apple

54 minutes ago, Modestonuts209 said:

I uploaded logos and kits and faces, the kits and logos work but now the faces, any thing I can do to make them work? 

Did this work for you - if so would you mind telling me how you go about adding the logos, kits and faces please? Thanks

As I said in other post, I can get logos, kits & trophies to work. I can't get faces or stadiums to work. If anyone has got these all working please let me know how.

I wonder if the total file size is too big because last time I tried to get faces on there nothing loaded, not even logos.

30 minutes ago, bbuullddoogg said:

As I said in other post, I can get logos, kits & trophies to work. I can't get faces or stadiums to work. If anyone has got these all working please let me know how.

I wonder if the total file size is too big because last time I tried to get faces on there nothing loaded, not even logos.

For me I added logos and kits and d11 face pack with the 3 updates and some faces showed but not all, I did d11 face pack this morning without the updates and none worked. It’s weird. 

1 hour ago, Modestonuts209 said:

For me I added logos and kits and d11 face pack with the 3 updates and some faces showed but not all, I did d11 face pack this morning without the updates and none worked. It’s weird. 

That is weird. Well 3/5 ain’t bad for now. Hopefully we can get kits & stadiums working properly at some point.