[FM23][Skin] Non-numeric attributes [★] *updated January 22nd*

sebastian_starttrbts

2 minutes ago, jimjay203 said:

Thanks for the reply! Sounds komplex but I would want to give it a try. Can you give me some hints what the commands in the panel files look like? I find it hard to find stuff in this xml-madness. I'm not completely lost though, so far I successfully combined some elements of the Zealand-Skin with the Tato-Skin. So I think with some hints and tipps a can do it :)

The attributes are replaced via the appearance command: appearance="boxes/custom/attributes/star"

You should have a look at the graphics-folder to cover all the star variations, eg. star, star1, star2, ...

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, underbala said:

Hi!

Awesome skin and idea. I have a problem

it is possible to have star icons here in scouted players?

You'll need to restart the game once you choose the StarAttributes skin for the person properties.xml to be effective.

Screenshot2023-10-20at15_15_41.thumb.png.c7b9eff76d0b9d3c791df25bc78dea3c.png

How to make it work after Downloading:

• Put "StarAttributes23" in your skin-folder
  • open Football Manager, go to Preferences, choose "StarAttributes23" and reload skin -> now player and staff profiles show stars, while the different views still show numeric attributes
  • exit Football Manager and reopen for person properties.xml to load
  • finally custom views as well as specific player role views show non-numeric attributes

• 5 weeks later...
Il 20/9/2023 in 13:53 , jimjay203 ha scritto:

Thanks @sebastian_starttrbts for the reply! Sounds komplex but I would want to give it a try. Can you give me some hints what the commands in the panel files look like? I find it hard to find stuff in this xml-madness. I'm not completely lost though, so far I successfully combined some elements of the Zealand-Skin with the Tato-Skin. So I think with some hints and tipps I can do it :)

Hey, have you tried to modify it?
I'd really like to have it for a Full HD monitor