How to stop Scouting Finished messages filling up my inbox

Hi, massive fan love the game have played it for years but on this years version I can't seem to receive my scouting inbox messages in a list as one message

Instead my inbox is flooded with an inbox item for each report for each player

Last years version you could get one message and sort the reports by a list

Has this feature been removed or am I missing the option somewhere?

I have checked everywhere can't find anything. Please advise. Option is really useful as it's annoying to have to read through 10+ different scouting messages for players when you could have it in one as a list just like last year

This refers to the main message inbox, not the scouting centre - it slows down my ability to continue the game quickly and I'd rather not have to mark message as read or read each one individually 

Suggestion is essentially like Outlook when managing your emails, filters would be useful to filter out certain messages - thanks

Just now, wjones852 said:

Also, to use your suggestion @phnompenhandy (thank you)  once I deselect Scouting and click continue it automatically re-enables scouting messages again - could you test and let me know if the same for you and if so, I will post on bug fixes - cheers lads

Cheers for the tip. I'm deep in the editor and will start a new save a bit later, but will look out for this.

Don't worry lads - found it - instead of having the option in your inbox item like last year it's hidden in the scouting centre - FYI for anyone else who is interested: Player Search > Scouting Centre > COG icon > Advanced filters button and then deselect the news icon for whichever news items you do not want to receive - my gripe was for full scouting report

This will stop every scouting assignments report on each player becoming a single news item, instead of just keeping to the weekly/monthly scouting report - I don't even really use my scouts for anything other than players I find personally but anyway, problem solved,

Thanks for the quick replies earlier. Happy Football Managing to you all! 

On 08/11/2022 at 06:22, wjones852 said:

Don't worry lads - found it - instead of having the option in your inbox item like last year it's hidden in the scouting centre - FYI for anyone else who is interested: Player Search > Scouting Centre > COG icon > Advanced filters button and then deselect the news icon for whichever news items you do not want to receive - my gripe was for full scouting report

This will stop every scouting assignments report on each player becoming a single news item, instead of just keeping to the weekly/monthly scouting report - I don't even really use my scouts for anything other than players I find personally but anyway, problem solved,

Thanks for the quick replies earlier. Happy Football Managing to you all! 

THANKS !!!!