Minutes played in the last five games

ZaZ

Please, add an option for a column in Stats (General) > General > Minutes played in the last five games. Right now, I use "Games missed in a row" to control play time happiness, but that's not so good since it resets even if a sub in the player in the last 5 minutes of a match.

2 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Please, add an option for a column in Stats (General) > General > Minutes played in the last five games. Right now, I use "Games missed in a row" to control play time happiness, but that's not so good since it resets even if a sub in the player in the last 5 minutes of a match.

Out of interest, can you explain why you want to keep track of the number of minutes in the last 5 matches? Is it because you're careful to not overplay someone?

48 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Out of interest, can you explain why you want to keep track of the number of minutes in the last 5 matches? Is it because you're careful to not overplay someone?

It's mainly for fatigue and playing time happiness. For example, if I need to rotate a central defender because of an injury or low condition, and there are two options available, I can choose the one with the least time played recently to increase his happiness and to not overload the other. That also decreases match load, which should help reducing injuries in the long run.

Edited by ZaZ