Number of teams in competition doesn't match expected number from rankings

Nepsty

Hi folks! So I've been overhauling the World Cup to make it a yearly competition with 48 teams. Things have been working great for quite a while and I'm near the end of testing, however I've been stuck on this one error.

I've tried a few things, including going back to simple rules and then redoing the advanced rules. I tested this before overhauling the Euros to have 32 teams, just to test to see if I could get this to work, and it worked flawlessly.

Obviously the qualification format is different from the real thing, but everything seemed to be working until now. Here's a screenshot of the error and the database file.

Any help is appreciated!

68ab0f31714d7f1e498f83f96fa0346f.png

International Overhaul.fmf

17 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

You've duplicated ranking 0. One of them has 0 teams assigned to it too, so it's using that and therefore is short by 1 ranking place. Delete the rank 0 with 0 teams and it'll work. You've also got the same problem in Asia BTW.

Thank you! This fixed everything for me!

1 hour ago, rusty217 said:

You've duplicated ranking 0. One of them has 0 teams assigned to it too, so it's using that and therefore is short by 1 ranking place. Delete the rank 0 with 0 teams and it'll work. You've also got the same problem in Asia BTW.

I have this problem trying to swap an MLS team with a Spanish team. How can I remove the MLS team from the MLS rankings? When I load up the save the MLS team is in both MLS and Spanish competitions.

Swap SKC and Zaragoza.fmf

Edited by reggerbob