Making a skin light / background changer

Steve1977beyond

Currently using the Zealand skin and love it! Made a few tweaks particularly to the match day and really pleased with it but is there a way to change the background so the skin is lighter?

Copying a background from another skin, I've managed to amend one layer of the background but there's a grey layer of which will not remove, even if I delete the existing background folder and replace it with one from another skin.

Any ideas on how to do this would be awesome

If you're talking about that overlay box you'll find it in panels/object_browser/client object browser.xml, it'll be a container near the top labelled as an inner_box. Find the graphic link and then find the graphic in the graphics folder of the skin. It should be something like /boxes/custom/interface/background content

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Steve1977beyond said:

cheers @Drakestone  when I access that directory or indeed any of the directories with that area, they only show the graphics like this

image.png.1fb5de262dbd588f34e50227ce337c6c.png

but rather im looking for the one which makes the background dark

You mean for the area where the main content is? (I.e. everything but the sidebar?) If so it is the part I stated before (the inner_box part). If you remove that class=inner_box part it will remove the dark box.