[Suggestion] Pre match sound / anthem during warm up

\'Appy \'Ammer

I know I am in the minority here, but I actually play the game with the sound on. In the past I have added editable sounds to the matches that have been designed by the likes of @MBarbaric,  @zzpiggy and @Dazs8 and @Bart from FM Scout. It adds to the immersion.

I had an idea! During the pre match screens, when the players are warming up and teams sheets being shown, it would be great to have the ability to add the tune that the home team would run out to. Out of the box, SI could have a match anthem playing during the screens like how there is a premier league anthem in real life for example. Obviously not the same for copyright reasons! If this was designed so as to be editable then the clever community out there could add individual team anthems to override the original tune. 

It would be great to hear "I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles" being played when West Ham are warming up at home, "You'll Never Walk Alone" for Liverpool, "Z Cars" for Watford and Everton, "Marching on Together" for Leeds, "Delilah" for Stoke...you get my drift! I for one would enjoy it, those that don't enjoy the sounds would already have it switched off. I don't think it would be too difficult to implement to you clever people at SI!!

Edited by \'Appy \'Ammer
Added suggestion to title

• \'Appy \'Ammer changed the title to [Suggestion] Pre match sound / anthem during warm up
  • 7 months later...