[FM16] Football Manager 1991-92 Version 7.3 Available Now

FM9192.png.fa404073bce4508c8b2831a4cd0c7f5f.png

Football Manager 1991-92 Version 7.2 is available now.

DOWNLOAD HERE

13,000 players and staff, all updated with accurate stats, information and histories. Vastly improved graphics pack. I've fixed the bug which saw clubs occasionally sign young players and immediately release them. Unfortunately this bug still seems to be there. It is only English clubs, and it seems to be when signing domestic based players aged around 19. Frustrating.

This is for Football Manager 2016 only.

Please don't ask about releasing it for newer FM versions as the answer at this time is no. It is simply too time consuming. Maybe in the future.

Known bugs and issues:

I have adjusted transfer fees and wages to better match the time, but for some reason the wages skyrocket as soon as clubs start signing players. I have had to adjust television and prize money in order to stop clubs going bankrupt quickly. I'm hoping to improve the finances in future, but I do advise do your best to control wages expenditure. All clubs begin with a one year transfer embargo in order to keep the squads true for a season. English clubs will occasionally sign a 19 year old and immediately release him. I don't know why and I've tried everything to fix it.

This is a work in progress, please check back regularly as I continue to update and improve the database.

All feedback appreciated. 

Please consider liking the FACEBOOK PAGE.

If you enjoy the database, please consider making a small donation via PayPal. I have spent countless hours making this. Thank You.

Edited by Syze

1167456230_fm9191epcopy.png.bc5a7b5a794bfe5ad3e7796cad84b30d.png

Here's a video with a detailed look at Division One:

Football Manager 1991-92 Version 7.1 is available now.

DOWNLOAD HERE

13,000 players and staff, all updated with accurate stats, information and histories. Vastly improved graphics pack. I've fixed the bug which saw clubs occasionally sign young players and immediately release them.

This is for Football Manager 2016 only.

Please don't ask about releasing it for newer FM versions as the answer at this time is no. It is simply too time consuming. Maybe in the future.

Known bugs and issues:

I have adjusted transfer fees and wages to better match the time, but for some reason the wages skyrocket as soon as clubs start signing players. I have had to adjust television and prize money in order to stop clubs going bankrupt quickly. I'm hoping to improve the finances in future, but I do advise do your best to control wages expenditure. All clubs begin with a one year transfer embargo in order to keep the squads true for a season.

This is a work in progress, please check back regularly as I continue to update and improve the database.

All feedback appreciated. 

Please consider liking the FACEBOOK PAGE.

Edited by Syze

• 2 weeks later...

I should check this forum more often. Looks amazing, I never got time to finish a full season of your last release but can't wait to see what you've done with this one. How is this different from your 2019 release?

12 hours ago, Weezer said:

I should check this forum more often. Looks amazing, I never got time to finish a full season of your last release but can't wait to see what you've done with this one. How is this different from your 2019 release?

More players added, fixed a couple of bugs, updated stats, info and histories, faaaaar better facepack.

• 4 months later...
  • Syze changed the title to [FM16] Football Manager 1991-92 Version 7.2 Available Now
  • Syze changed the title to [FM16] Football Manager 1991-92 Version 7.3 Available Now