Best traits for a deep inside forward?

I’m looking to play a Wm(A) as a deep inside forward in the midfield strata, with the PIs cut inside with the ball and sit narrower. What complimentary ppms could be given to the player to make him play as a scoring inside forward? I don’t know if it’s best for him to start narrower to be closer to the goal, or to start out wide and dribble towards goal

Edited by Mower Harvey

- Cuts Inside
- Likes To Round Keeper
- Likes To Switch Ball To Other Flank
- Runs With Ball Often
- Runs With Ball Through Center
- Tries Killer Balls Often
- Tries To Play Way Out Of Trouble
- Tries Tricks
- Gets Forward Whenever Possible
- Gets Into Opposition Area
- Likes To Beat Offside Trap
- Plays One-Twos

Above list is complimentary player trait for IF.

From the description:

1.png.673bb9ec07d539cf4da055626d533769.png

Since IF is on AMRL position, will start wide. So, for me it's better to have:

- Cuts Inside (Left or Right)
- Gets Forward Whenever Possible (if it's on Attack Duty)
- Gets Into Opposition Area
- Likes To Beat Offside Trap
- Runs With Ball Often

Maybe someone more experienced from me with IF can advice you better.

If you want him to 'cut inside with the ball', and if he has good drib/tech/fl, then definitely train 'cuts inside from [left or right] wing. 

Where he should sit depends upon the rest of your tactic and his teammates on the same flank (and trial and error). 

For example, if on the same flank, you have an overlapping wingback, sitting narrower makes sense.  But if that fullback is on FB(d), you might need your winger to stay wider to create width and find open space.  Might.  Also depends upon how good he is at reading the game, and finding & working to get into space, especially ant/otb/acc/wr.

If you are in a 4-4-2 and the CM next to your winger is on CM(s) or AP(s) or BBM, if your winger has the 'sit narrower' PI, then they might crowd the same space.  

I like to watch long stretches on 'Full Match' and just see how the players are spaced out in transition and the final third.  This can change depending upon different defenses too.  So against a team which parks the bus, and narrowly, you might need him to get wider.