feature wish

DWCallaghan

Hi, could we have the option to put a bid in for a player secured already on a pre contract agreement ?

So Jan window, agree bosman deal with player to join at end of contract,  and then be able to offer the selling club a fee for the player to join in January window .

17 minutes ago, DWCallaghan said:

Yes, it does in Scotland quite often

I'm not trying to be argumentative but are there a significant amount of instances when a player signs a pre-contract but the team signing the player is willing to pay a fee to get him in January as opposed to June?

Logically you'd just pay the fee and sign a player on a contract, am I missing something. This has been suggested before.

On 16/02/2022 at 20:34, MasterKano said:

I'm not trying to be argumentative but are there a significant amount of instances when a player signs a pre-contract but the team signing the player is willing to pay a fee to get him in January as opposed to June?

Logically you'd just pay the fee and sign a player on a contract, am I missing something. This has been suggested before.

yes, if the selling club wants a lot of money for the player, you sign on pre contact and then offer a reduced amount to get him in early.