Offer player to be loaned out with the right requirements - teams do not make a bid

So I have been trying to get a player out by loaning him out. After the fist "offer player", I do not get any offers but I do get feedback.

Then I change the offer to match the feedback given - I did not lock any parameters in the offer so why not have the clube making me an offer with those terms? - and nothing. There is no feedback and no offers.

I have attached a few files showing by offers and the feedback:

I try to get an offer for all the wage but I cannot - with the feedback I drop to 60% but Sevilla does not make an offer and no longer shows in the feedback. And so on with the other teams in the feedback.

Does this look like a bug? Thanks

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

Need this fixed more than anything for future patches/games. In particular I've never understood the "[club] feels the player doesn't have sufficient interest" thing. Just make the offer and then it's up to the player to go or not. Also the whole "[club] are only willing to offer [number]% of his wages" thing... actually offer it then! It shouldn't require a second 'offer to clubs' unless, as you say, you set it as non-negotiable

It's such an uphill battle to get guys loaned out, even/especially really promising ones and with all the possible lower domestic leagues loaded in, and there's no good reason for it

Clubs seem to really yank your chain with the "Oh, we can only afford [_____], sorry!"

At first it's "PSG say they can only afford £25m", so you offer at £25m and it's "PSG say they can only afford £22.5m", so you offer at £22.5m and it's "PSG say they can only afford at £20m", until you've gone way below market value for the player.

It's the same with loans. Honestly, if you want the play to go for development, I'd set the Playing Time to what you want and let clubs offer wages/fee at whatever they want.