Thoughts on a Vertical Tiki-Taka/Wing Play hybrid??

Let's get the obvious out of the way... I don't know what I'm doing. Over the last few FM versions, I've become very comfortable with the 4-3-3 DM Wide vert tiki-taka style. My current team though has an amazing crosser at left winger and my left wingback is also really good, so I went with the winger role instead of a IW/IF. At DM there is normally a Regista or a DLP, but I have an amazing BWM as a DM. So I moved my playmaker up and replaced the Mezzala with a RPM. Any thoughts on this setup or am I completely mad?

image.png.0688a8844aa655a70094c21943c1d8a4.png

I will be closing watching your team in build-up. Are you able to progress the ball to final third? With short passes and lower tempo, your team will be taking their sweet time to make decisions and with your front three all on attack duty, I am doubting if your players are able to get the ball to the front seamlessly.

In low tempo systems, you want plenty of support for passing options so that the team can move together as a team. At the moment, IMO your front three is pretty much isolated during your build-up.