Transfer Value system

I cant watch the vid as I'm at work (will try and catch it later) but re Transfer Values: anything that increases the unknown, the realism and overall difficulty of the game is a good thing IMO. I've very much enjoyed the transfer value addition as opposed to the previous "Player Value". The values will differ from club to club too.

I've been watching the lollujo/Benji/Zealand/WTS Network game and you can see how Transfer Value changes. For a player that lollujo had just signed, the value was much high for him and his club than it was for one of the other guys looking at the player from their team. This shows that a club will value a player high based off different factors, whereas scouts from your club might not "Value" the player the same way his existing club do... thus causing discrepancies and difference of opinions when we make offers for players 

I will check out Loki's video when I can in case I've gone down a completely different route (apologises if i have)  but these are just my thoughts on it.