How to change condition percentages back to descriptions

Gee_Simpson

You can see this topic:

In this topic you have the way to add the percentage instead of icons.
It's for FM 21 but I think it works also for FM 22.

So If you want to restore the icons i think you must delete that file called "player phisical stats panel.xml" in "panels/player" and theoretically it should works.

After that refresh you skin in settings -> interface

Edited by budwaiser4

On 18/11/2021 at 16:59, Gee_Simpson said:

Does anyone know how to change the fitness percentages back to the more recent way on a skin? The one I'm using has the old method of % instead of the newer descriptions.

This is a newer thread and also tested and working for FM22

On 20/11/2021 at 03:06, budwaiser4 said:

You can see this topic:

In this topic you have the way to add the percentage instead of icons.
It's for FM 21 but I think it works also for FM 22.

So If you want to restore the icons i think you must delete that file called "player phisical stats panel.xml" in "panels/player" and theoretically it should works.

After that refresh you skin in settings -> interface

That didn't work :(

• Gee_Simpson changed the title to How to change condition percentages back to descriptions

It depends on what the skinner did to change them, if they cannot remember then you'll need to look at the various threads (or a thread for the skin) which show how to set them to % and do those instructions backwards or as stated delete the edited files, and ensure you turn off the skin cache and reload your skin.

4 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

It depends on what the skinner did to change them, if they cannot remember then you'll need to look at the various threads (or a thread for the skin) which show how to set them to % and do those instructions backwards or as stated delete the edited files, and ensure you turn off the skin cache and reload your skin.

Thanks. I've tried deleting the file and turning off skin cache etc, but it didn't work. There doesn't seem to be instructions to set them to % in the first place, it seems it's in the skin by default, although I'm guessing something has been edited in the first place for them to be default.