They always refuse to build a new stadium

xavi2333

I am in the year 2030 with brighton, I have won 2 premier leagues and 1 champions (also 2 conference league, 3 carabao cup and 2 FA cup), I think I am a legend in the team, I have a balance in the bank of 500 million and I have verified in the calendar that since 2022 (second year of my career) in all my home games I have 31,800 fans, which is the maximum.

I have never had the option of expanding the stadium but I always had the option of building a new one and always at the beginning and end of the season I asked to build one, and they always answered me the same thing "we believe we can achieve our ambitions without having to go away current home "

Really? We are a top team from England, regular in the Champions League and with a lot of money (with which I no longer know what to do) and we have a stadium of 30k spectators that in number of spectators is in rank 15 in the premier, I'm starting to dislike long term saves because something like this always happens to me, whether with a large or small club I cannot build a new stadium.

I don't know what kind of programming is behind this but it should be simple, if you have money, enough fans and a good reputation (you are a team of champions) you should be able to build a new stadium without restrictions, but well I hope someone enlightens me and explains me in depth and detail how this works.

Thanks.