[FM22][RESOURCE] All Player Icons Preview Pack

TCSSkin

Football Manager 22 - All Player Icons Preview Pack

explorer_76hBboCf3F.png.02257c32a37dc606cdfe73c225454cdf.png

What is this?

This is a simple archive which gives you a quick reference as to each and every player icon file that is located in the tactics folder. Majority look buggy but it's a useful tool to reference when editing player icon files. All files are accurately named to what the actual panel is named. Animated icons have .gif files provided.

Mega || Mediafire || Google Drive

Is it possible to change the icons on some of the views while also keeping the tactical info below?

For example, I really like the simple round icons from tactics icon info panel basic. The problem with that is that it only has the players name under it. I really like the info from tactics icon info panel overview, but I don't really like the kits. Therefore is there anyway to simply change the kit icons from tactics icon info panel basic to tactics icon info panel overview?

I hope that makes sense! I'm hoping to be able to use the tactics icon info panel overview (with the new icons) on the youth development team tactics inbox panel, which currently uses tactics icon info panel overview no kit. 

On 15/11/2021 at 16:50, Watson156 said:

Is it possible to change the icons on some of the views while also keeping the tactical info below?

For example, I really like the simple round icons from tactics icon info panel basic. The problem with that is that it only has the players name under it. I really like the info from tactics icon info panel overview, but I don't really like the kits. Therefore is there anyway to simply change the kit icons from tactics icon info panel basic to tactics icon info panel overview?

I hope that makes sense! I'm hoping to be able to use the tactics icon info panel overview (with the new icons) on the youth development team tactics inbox panel, which currently uses tactics icon info panel overview no kit. 

You'll just have to mash it together a little bit. You can do it, but you'll have to edit the files yourself