Gamepass via ipad

I thought I'd give it go and suck up the cost...truly horrific. It's hugely unresponsive, buggy and just plain awful via the ipad. Zero interest in persisting, such a shame, been playing since ‘93.

I've cancelled.

So it is either dust off my mac or stick to the previous version. I hope that helps anyone on the fence

5 minutes ago, Mart44 said:

I thought I'd give it go and suck up the cost...truly horrific. It's hugely unresponsive, buggy and just plain awful via the ipad. Zero interest in persisting, such a shame, been playing since ‘93.

I've cancelled.

So it is either dust off my mac or stick to the previous version. I hope that helps anyone on the fence

Graphically it’s very nice and an upgrade to the version last year, albeit can’t get anywhere near a match as keeps freezing and being unresponsive. I

Hi Mart,

Are you connecting via the app or the web browser? If it's the former it's certainly worth trying to connect via the web browser. This seems to be running much smoother at the moment. Please follow these steps to set up touch controls.

Please let me know if this helps or if you're still struggling after following this advice. 

Isn't it all via the Web browser on the ipad? It was via the Web browser to be clear. 

It's just so unresponsive compared to the original ipad version. Honestly, like many others, soul destroying to lose the ipad app.

I do hope you revisit this one day. 

Can I please have instructions on how to play fm22 on my ipad ( possibly without a controller)?

It's such a shame the touch version has not been released, so many of us don't have the time to play the full version and have been playing touch for so many years. 

10 hours ago, rob73 said:

Can I please have instructions on how to play fm22 on my ipad ( possibly without a controller)?

It's such a shame the touch version has not been released, so many of us don't have the time to play the full version and have been playing touch for so many years. 

This touch controls guide will hopefully be able to assist you.

An update for anyone who is going through similar. I bought the full version on my Mac and gave it a few hours last night. It’s absolutely not for me. Even after trying to give up all responsibilities I couldn’t make it to a game any time this week. There is just so much background noise that makes for such a different experience to the touch. I've sacked it off. I imagine I won't be alone here so I'd recommend thinking hard before following this path.

I can't decide whether to try again with the xbox thing or stick with '21. One thing I'd miss is the database update...Once you've seen the new squads it is hard to go back!

Sigh