Tactics and Individial training

I've always left my training to the Ass Man but this thime for FM 2022 I'm determined to sort it out myself.

So my question is that if I set up 3 tactics say 1 as a 442, 1 as a 4141 and 1 as a 4231 how do you go about individal training because obviously they'll be differnent roles in all 3 tactics and I wouldv'e thought it'll be hard going to change training for every game. This is one of the reasons I never got into training because in my mind its constant changing but please if I'm wrong please tell me the best way to do it.

Thanks for any advice you can give

I would not worry too much about it. I never match individual training to the role they play as long as they are still improving (pick the one training the most attributes i feel he should improve. For example for young defenders often pick Libero). For older ones i match it to the role of the tactic played most often but really don't loose sleep over it not fitting.

More important is to set the "Rest" tab properly. By default this is on manual after taking over training, so be sure to set it back to "automatic", so that you assman sets it up according to the guideline (Rest, half intensity, normal intensity, double intensity. The latter i would not use outside preseason).