Recall from loan is unrealistic

twitch.tv/deansfantv

I find it quite frustrating that you cannot recall players that have been loaned out in real life. I understand the wait 28 days thing, however, if we take arsenal for example. Saliba, Guendouzi and Mavropanos are out on loan, but if new manager got hired over arteta, i would bet my house on that manager bringing at least saliba back. Unfortunately every single loan player at the start of the game cannot be recalled which is just unrealistic. I understand there are clauses which could be involved, but theres just no way every single loan player in real life has that clause. Especially not Saliba.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Do you have any real world examples of a loan player being recalled during the same transfer window he was loaned out in? 

I can understand you might want to bring him back, but I disagree that it's an FM issue. 

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

We haven't seen the OP around for a long time now and so while this idea isn't a no-go, we would welcome further expansion on it with some examples we can possibly relate to. If you do return and see this post, or anyone else wishes to pick up the idea, then feel free to create a new post.