Signing bug

Hey guys, in my save with Palermo I just came across something what I think is a bug. So in the last few days of the transfermarket I try to squeeze one more transfer in with little budget. So the offer included a selling team wage contribution and I also agreed contract with the player. Then the board came to me saying the budget was not enough. This was because agent and signing fee I guess. However the board agreed with me that the was an important signing and made additional budget free. Then I got an email from my assman stating he will handle further contract negotiation. He offered and agreed with the player twice as much wage and three times as much signing bonus, also he proposed the player a fringe role while i agreed on important player?? 

It looks like his wage demands as an important player would be excessive, so in order to sign him, the AM has reduced the squad status where the wag demands will be less.  It could be a bug, but as always, if a signing is important, it is best to not let any other staff member do the negotiations for you.

Hi frazt, maybe I wasn't clear in my first post but the assman agreed on 30k a week as fringe player and I agreed before on 17,5k and important. He also offered three times as much signing fee as i did. To be clear, i had no choice, after I got the email stating there was not enough budget available I had 3 options: cancel, delay or talk with board. So I talked with board and they agreed to add funds. after this I got an email from assman stating that he will handle it, then I got the confirmation email it was al signed (but for way more than I initially agreed with player one). So what I don't understand is why my initial agreement with player couldn't be honoured after board added funds as this was a more favourable agreement for the club.

Edited by tf.vermeulen

I assume ( perhaps wrongly) that once the original negotiation had stalled due to the finance situation, the AM has started from scratch.  Once you got the go ahead, what was the thinking behind letting the AM handle it?  It is probably a bug as I sad before but will be difficult to replicate.

yeah i guess the am started from stretch but i dont know why. there already was an agreement. there was no thinking behind letting the am handle it. after i talked with the board and they agreed to add funds i simply got an email from am stating he will handle it further, i had no decision to make.