Retraining a player - best role

Hello,

Before last season i changed my scouting system and in the first report i happened across an unbelieveable young player from Iran. He didnt have nearly enough points for a work-permit due to low rating on both league and national team but i still signed him intending to let him go on loan and develope and then use him for my main team.

After half that season in Fiorentina he got his work permit but i let him stay for the remainer of the season. 

For this season im giving him some playing time as squad player and use him in cups. The only thing is that i know changed my system to a 4-3-3 instead of a 4-2-3-1. Im currently retraining him for the regista role. 

Im not that experienced when it comes to retraining and so on but looking at his attributes would it make more sense to retrain him as a complete forward? the only attribute that is "lacking" as far as i can see is workrate and teamwork. How important are those?

Alex Brian is my current regista, and Mario Panzo and Kaile Anne is my forwards atm. What u guys think?

20210804195550_1.jpg

20210804200329_1.jpg

20210804200340_1.jpg

20210804200353_1.jpg