Long shots from AMC

I have a world class AMC who's elite in all the attributes you need for a good AMC (pretty much any role). But his best attribute is long shots. Whats the best role to make use of this, since even though he plays well, from the few different roles I play him in, he never seems to be in position to take many long range shots. When I move him back to a CM role as a mezzala or attacking CM, he scores 2 long range bangers in 3 games. Is there an ideal AMC role to make more use of this, or a role with specific added instructions to have him make some more deeper runs?

The three roles that come to mind are AMC(Su), Enganche and TREQ. I find these roles to be less aggressive and more willing to drop off (or already be deeper such as the Enganche) the back line. Don't think I'd expect an AMC to chip as much as a CM though if you're routinely playing against dug in teams.

11 minutes ago, NotSoSpecialOne said:

The three roles that come to mind are AMC(Su), Enganche and TREQ. I find these roles to be less aggressive and more willing to drop off (or already be deeper such as the Enganche) the back line. Don't think I'd expect an AMC to chip as much as a CM though if you're routinely playing against dug in teams.

Do you normally get more goals from an attacking CM than AMC?

23 minutes ago, Dundalis said:

Do you normally get more goals from an attacking CM than AMC?

Just musing that a CM will be deeper than a AMC for the most part and as such have better positioning to rifle off a long shot. Probably going to depend on the tactical set up at the end of the day.

Long shot goals aren't something I really keep track of if I'm being honest.