Mentoring Dilemma

Wonderkid.thumb.png.65db3409d275ee677e6ce92f5f1cce45.png

So, i've got this worldclass new gen in midfield as a playmaker. I'll soon make him join de First Squad, but I want the best mentoring possible for him. After hours of scouting to find a good mentor with good traits and personnality, and that will fit the core group, i'm coming accross a choice : either Johansen, either Kroos.

- Johansen has the best personnality as a Perfectionnist, good determination and some good traits.

- Kroos as the traits, especially Curve Balls, that I really want, but is just Fairly Pro and really bad determination.

Something to mention, the kiddo is Fairly Pro and has 11 Determination.

Who would you advice me to choose ?

JOHANSEN.png

KROOS.png

Edited by Epoqx

Personally, I'd select the Perfectionist. High Det, Amb, and Pro makes it one of the best ones (behind Model Citizen of course) for me. Other than curls ball, the other traits can be learned if you want them (at least the ones I can see).

1 hour ago, XaW said:

Personally, I'd select the Perfectionist. High Det, Amb, and Pro makes it one of the best ones (behind Model Citizen of course) for me. Other than curls ball, the other traits can be learned if you want them (at least the ones I can see).

I am gravitating more toward the Perfectionnist one too. I just really love Curve Balls.

I'm thinking about making 1 year of traits learning by Kroos, expecting it to work, and then the rest with the Perfectionnist mentoring, but I don't know if this is really possible.

Edited by Epoqx