Subscribe to Job - Get Notified About Vacancy

LHurlz

I'd love a feature where you could essentially "subscribe" to a job, and if the position comes available you get a message in your inbox telling you the position is now available should you wish to apply.

It can be quiet easy to miss a job you're vying for in socials/news and it's also easy to forgot to check the job center for a few weeks.

I often miss out on the Ireland job due to the lack of a feature like this :lol:

Edited by LHurlz

I've raised this one before and would 100% agree with you.  I pay very little attention to the in game socials and it feels like that's the only way to be informed of a vacancy.  As you say, particularly applies to international management which you might like to do after you've built up your rep.

Edited by duesouth

8 hours ago, duesouth said:

I've raised this one before and would 100% agree with you.  I pay very little attention to the in game socials and it feels like that's the only to be informed of a vacancy.  As you say, particularly applies to international management which you might like to do after you've built up your rep.

I can't imagine it being too hard to implement. From my knowledge as a software development student I could imagine it being quite easy but it'd be such a nice QoL improvement