Who is doing Assistant Reports when no Ass Manager at the club?

When I request DoF Suggestions (Transfers -> DoF -> Transfer targets -> Request DoF Suggestions) It clearly states the name of the person I am asking. In my case its the Chairman who is giving me the recomendations.

But When I sign a player and I get "Team signs player" Inbox message containing Assistant Report (Stars) and Fan reaction;
-Who is giving me that Assistant Report in stars? I don't have a Assistant manager. None of my staff or youth staff is names "Przemyslaw Rutkowski" (top of image).
lXU5bI2.png
As a side note, My "DoF" gave me  3 suggestions for a midfielder, and I signed 2 of them, seems like he is superb at finding players for me.

I dont have any stars or green circles in the Tactics or Squad pages witch makes sense:
gQjS4iV.png
lH4SvzH.png

Edit: Here is my staff; I have a Chief scout, Scout, Head Physio
slrPPSO.png

Edited by Speedyol

He is your “personal assistant”. Your PA. The person who pops up to give you information when the correct member of staff (that would usually give information about a certain topic), in this case, an assistant manager, is not present.

Pretty sure your PA (can’t be hired or fired btw, a bit like the “team doctor”) has other jobs to do as well, but can’t think what those are at this moment.

Ok, I never knew we had a personal assistant, thats pretty nice. btw playing friendlies without any easy to see indication on what players fit in what roles and stuff is really confusing. Hope I get answers on my staff advert before the season starts.