Career progression within the club itself (Under-20 Team -> Under-23 -> Professional)

denisrmoreira

Hi everyone, my name is Dênis and I am (one more) a Brazilian in love with Football Manager.

My suggestion/request is quite simple, actually:

I would like the possibility to be implemented of coaching the clubs' junior teams, so that, if we are successful, we can coach the first team from the same club - that is, a more realistic progression. An example of this would be: getting employed by coaching Milan's under-20 team (playing in existing championships such as Primavera 1, etc.) and, by doing a good job, being considered for a spot in Milan's top team - just as it happens anywhere in the world -.

I don't really understand how much weight this would bring in the day-to-day processing of the game, but since we already have all the base teams calendars available daily on FM - as well as reserve teams, under-23, etc -, I think it's simpler (?) to implement. I hope so.

What do you think? 💜😉

Edited by denisrmoreira
das

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/06/2021 at 14:39, denisrmoreira said:

Hi everyone, my name is Dênis and I am (one more) a Brazilian in love with Football Manager.

My suggestion/request is quite simple, actually:

I would like the possibility to be implemented of coaching the clubs' junior teams, so that, if we are successful, we can coach the first team from the same club - that is, a more realistic progression. An example of this would be: getting employed by coaching Milan's under-20 team (playing in existing championships such as Primavera 1, etc.) and, by doing a good job, being considered for a spot in Milan's top team - just as it happens anywhere in the world -.

I don't really understand how much weight this would bring in the day-to-day processing of the game, but since we already have all the base teams calendars available daily on FM - as well as reserve teams, under-23, etc -, I think it's simpler (?) to implement. I hope so.

What do you think? 💜😉

I think it is a nice idea but as you said about how much weight this would bring to the game. You would need to model every u23 team/system for all the leagues on the game and have them fully simulated and researched each year. I doubt SI would want to do that, considering the few another of players who would enjoy this feature.

• 4 weeks later...