[Discussion] Individual automatic training intensity adjustment

riv3th3ad

The ability to set the automatic training intensity/rest on a per player basis. For all my injury prone dudes that pick up a 1-3 day knock every few weeks, I really want to have them not go to double intensity, and I'd also like them to drop down to rest or half intensity after matches as needed without having to remember to manually do it following each match and re-adjust back to normal intensity a couple days later. 

• riv3th3ad changed the title to [Suggestion] Individual automatic training intensity adjustment

Currently we can set it automatic by the condition of the players

But I think we can add the suggestion from physio and medical docters in combination too so if players is very high , high risk of injury not using the condition setting but using the medical portion for they training

So, the added feature is automatic training load based on medical risk  (this assessment of risk is depend on how good the physio and doctor in your club). Because low load will hinder your player from developing

I find this entire area of the game interface extremely frustrating and poorly thought out.

We can automatically set our players training intensity based on their tiredness...  and we get a recommendation from the physios...  but we can't just automatically set every player to follow the physio recommendation? So we have to go in there constantly and manually click that "Set intensity to physio recommendation" but inevitably we forget and don't realize until a player starts complaining about low training intensity. It's a mess.

I would just like to see an option to automatically set intensity to physio recommendation. As it is, I ignore my physio recommendations entirely because it's too much micromanagement required.

3 hours ago, BedeviledEgg said:

I find this entire area of the game interface extremely frustrating and poorly thought out.

We can automatically set our players training intensity based on their tiredness...  and we get a recommendation from the physios...  but we can't just automatically set every player to follow the physio recommendation? So we have to go in there constantly and manually click that "Set intensity to physio recommendation" but inevitably we forget and don't realize until a player starts complaining about low training intensity. It's a mess.

I would just like to see an option to automatically set intensity to physio recommendation. As it is, I ignore my physio recommendations entirely because it's too much micromanagement required.

I suppose one could argue this is part of the management simulation aspect. Double checking training constantly. But sometimes you get in a groove and you're just wanting to move to the next match or get to the transfer window opening. It would be nice to have a way to be a bit more hands off with intensity changes, though. 

I will say, I have been micromanaging training for all 4 squads at my club this season, and I have absolutely noticed times where the physio suggests double intensity and it looks like a horrible recommendation based on the players condition + the upcoming match schedule. 

On 12/06/2021 at 15:40, riv3th3ad said:

I suppose one could argue this is part of the management simulation aspect. Double checking training constantly.

This is supposed to be a game and as such forcing the player to micromanage aspects of the it like this is not what I would consider fun. I would suggest to the SI designers that if micromanaging one of the subsystems of the game results in dramatically better team performance then that subsystem is not well designed. Mindless micromanagement like this should not provide big advantages.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Abdullah Patel changed the title to [Discussion] Individual automatic training intensity adjustment