Hi there, I have had a few oddities crop up in Serie A namely when:

a) my remaining non EU position at the start of the season has been taken by a player on trial

b) once he left, I brought in a new non EU player and couldn't register him

c) I tried to cheat and released a player in a non EU slot but wasn't able to register my new player

d) reloaded the game and I eventually sold a player in a non EU slot but wasn't able to register my new player

Any thought on this?

• SI Staff
10 minutes ago, Kuraihito said:

Hi there, I have had a few oddities crop up in Serie A namely when:

a) my remaining non EU position at the start of the season has been taken by a player on trial

b) once he left, I brought in a new non EU player and couldn't register him

c) I tried to cheat and released a player in a non EU slot but wasn't able to register my new player

d) reloaded the game and I eventually sold a player in a non EU slot but wasn't able to register my new player

Any thought on this?

Hi @Kuraihito
Serie A Non-Eu rules are often difficult to understand! 
If a player who joins on a trial takes up a slot that is definitely wrong though- was it a trial, or a loan?

The other parts of that may be because some of the specifics of the rules. This was covered in another thread recently by Viktor: 
https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/552251-cannot-registrate-non-eu-player/

Hopefully that helps explain some of the rules a bit more.

Let me know about the first part though, and if you need any further details.

Thanks,
Dan

• SI Staff
16 hours ago, Kuraihito said:

Yeah, it was deffo a trial.  God, this is confusing!

Yeah it really is confusing! 
If you have a save from just before or after you had the player on trial can you please upload and one of the team will take a look:

Thanks,
Dan