New Champions League

gregas1994

hello i have a problem

I would like to set up my own Champions League with 2091 clubs

the problem is because I don't know how many clubs should represent their country

ENGLAND - SPAIN - ITALY - GERMANY - FRANCE - PORTUGAL - NETHERLANDS - RUSSIA - BELGIA - AUSTRIA - SCOTLAND - UKRAINE - TURKEY - DENMARK - CYPRUS - SERBIA - CZECH REPUBLIC - CROATIA - SWITZERLAND - GREECE - ISRAEL - NORWAY - SWEDEN - BOLGARIA - ROMANIA - AZERBADAJIN - KAZAKHSTAN - HUNGARY - BELARUS - POLAND - SLOVENIA - SLOVAKIA - LIECHENSTEIN - LITHUANIA - LUXEMBOURG - BOSNIA - IRELAND - NORTH MACEDONIA - ARMENIA - LATVIA - ALBANIA - NORTH IRELAND - GEORGIA - FINLAND - MOLDAVIA - MALTA - FAROE ISLANDS - GIBRALTAR - MONTENEGRO - WALES - ICELAND - ESTONIA - ANDORRA - SAN MARINO - CRIMEA

I am thinking of setting up REGIONAL CUP COMPETITIONS as well and that the winners of this cup competition would be included in this new Champions League
so I would ask you for help on how many clubs should represent the country

I will consider any of your suggestions

however, the number must be 2091

thanks

Start with counting all the top level teams, and then continue with the second level (if available) if you are not yet on 2091.

Why the 2091 actually?

With the classic selection system (the one Carlito85 uses in UEFA Revival) you can only select teams from the first division, with this system it is impossible to select teams from the second division unless they have won their national cup.

Edited by Samuel77

2 minutes ago, Samuel77 said:

S klasičnim izbirnim sistemom (tistega, ki ga Carlito85 uporablja v UEFA Revival) lahko izbirate samo ekipe iz prve lige, s tem sistemom pa je nemogoče izbrati ekipe iz druge lige, razen če so osvojile svoj državni pokal.

I would therefore like to set up regional cups so that the winners of the new Champions League can be placed through the regional cup.

Maybe first start with all the first division teams and see if you can get it to work. Adding teams through cups means you would need to add 1300 (!) teams through extra cups.