Ive had enouh of not winning with over 2 xg

As a team that started the day in 4th i have played for hours today with my only win coming from an aoto resolve in the cup. I am honestly starting to think its scripted. Xgs of over 2 in about half the games ive played and yet i barely score and my defence and goalkeeper are genuinely giving the ball away on purpose. It won't let me win. I will cooncede in the 90th minute if im winning or sometimes drawing evry time. The game is tring to make me lose and im sure of itnow.

On 21/03/2021 at 02:17, StayFrosty said:

As a team that started the day in 4th i have played for hours today with my only win coming from an aoto resolve in the cup. I am honestly starting to think its scripted. Xgs of over 2 in about half the games ive played and yet i barely score and my defence and goalkeeper are genuinely giving the ball away on purpose. It won't let me win. I will cooncede in the 90th minute if im winning or sometimes drawing evry time. The game is tring to make me lose and im sure of itnow.

xG on its own means nothing. It's a start though, but you'd need to look at more stats.

If you had 35 shots for a xG of 2.0, that's not very good at all and points to low quality shots being taken which should be tactical.

If you had 15 shots for a 2.0 xG, that's much better. In a case like that, you may have been unlucky if it was a one off match. If its consistent, a starting point would be to look at the chances and who it fell to. It may be that you create good chances, but it falls to the wrong players. Things like 1 v 1s for players with low Composure and Balance or shots at a bit of an angle (but not too much) when players don't have the best Finishing and Balance.