Possible Scoreline bug?

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help or has seen this before.

Basically my  game ended 2-2 even though my team scored 3 vs them only scoring 2 when watching the key highlights. Somehow one of my goals didn’t count but it never got called back for offside or anything. After the match was finished I went back to check the highlights (to check if it was actually offside and I was being stupid) and it actually shows them getting 2 more goals also in the highlights?? You can see all the goals in the timeline in the picture. 4 for my opponent and 3 my team. 

Weird thing is when watching it live it didn’t even show those extra 2 goals my opponent scored hence why I thought I had won 3-2..

anyone any ideas on this? 

660AD334-E454-4102-A670-4DC39E6ED9BF.jpeg

• Administrators

What happened here is called a 'divergence'. We believe it may be related to a problem when making substitutions. Can you remember if you made any subs during the match and if so, how you did so? Was it via the main tactics panel, or via the 'quick sub' options at the bottom of the match screen?

Was any player injured or sent off at any point where you made changes? Perhaps before the injury or red card was confirmed? Did you cancel any tactical changes at any point? Or make some, then edit them before they went through?

Let us know, thanks.