promoted/champions message

Hi! First of all, thank you very much for this latest update, noted that it contains many of the requests that users make through this forum, it is great to play a game in which the community and the developers have such close contact. That said (and feeling a bit annoying or demanding, although I suppose that everything adds up to make the game better) I wanted to ask if you took into account this error, in which in some leagues (Portugal and Argentina in my experience) when you are promoted or champions it shows a flat message that looks a bit buggy without any position. From what I read this was the last update, I do not know if you plan to continue fixing this type of thing but if not, I hope it does not happen in the 2022 version.

Screenshot_2021-03-15-23-18-20-754_com.sega.score.jpg

Edited by MatiasDFS

Sadly I advanced in the game and the messages in the mailbox are erased over time, so it no longer appears in the save, I consulted in a group chat of players if anyone still had it since the same thing has happened to several of us and in case it is so, I will post it. Thanks for looking at it!

on another topic, i noticed in the same argentina save that i had this bug, i have an eight in domestic player bias when my squad is 100% argentinian and i only have one colombian kid in my reserve. i noticed came down to eight from 11-12 after adding to my scout list two players from spain and uruguay. so my question is, can scouting or offering for players affect this stat on the manager profile? 

Edited by MatiasDFS