Hi Everyone,

I began a game last night, with Borussia Mönchengladbach. I wanted to test a tactic and went on Holliday for 5 years !

I set my staff to buy, sell and loan players for all the club teams (First and youth), and to renew contracts, manage the team and so on ! I just put the tactic and asked to use it all the time.

I was then so surprised to see that I had been fired in 2023 because the team was in the last place of the Bundesliga table...

I looked what happend and i saw that my staff didn't bought any players in 3 years ... And let the entire team gone free ! 

Then i saw something elsea special : A new coach was signed in December 2023 ... and in January 2024 the club bought many players!

There's something really wrong with this i think ! 

Could you Help ? 

I uploaded the saves on your Cloud

Here is the file name before going on holliday, at the begining of the save : Lionel Dauby - Mönchengladbach Manager Test.fm

And after everything happend Lionel Dauby - Mönchengladbach Manager Test 2 Bug.fm

Capture d’écran (145).png

Capture d’écran (146).png

Capture d’écran (147).png

Capture d’écran (148).png

Capture d’écran (149).png

Capture d’écran (152).png

• SI Staff

Hi @Stevenel

Thanks for taking the time to upload your save. I've taken a look and spotted where the issue is, you've correctly delegated transfer responsibilities to your DoF but you're still set to be in charge of contract negotiations. So your DoF has been making lots of offers for players but they've been falling through as you're set to negotiate contracts but are obviously on holiday. If you navigate to the contracts tab for 'Transfer and Contract Responsibilities' and delegate those responsibilities (see attached screenshot) - your DoF should complete deals and will allow you to continue with your experiment. 

I hope that helps, let me know if you have any more queries!

Spoiler

661937327_Screenshot2021-03-11at14_59_26.thumb.png.2033a7c8cffa9489543b00dcb74ede39.png

Cheers,

Julius

17 hours ago, Julius Flusfeder said:

Hi @Stevenel

Thanks for taking the time to upload your save. I've taken a look and spotted where the issue is, you've correctly delegated transfer responsibilities to your DoF but you're still set to be in charge of contract negotiations. So your DoF has been making lots of offers for players but they've been falling through as you're set to negotiate contracts but are obviously on holiday. If you navigate to the contracts tab for 'Transfer and Contract Responsibilities' and delegate those responsibilities (see attached screenshot) - your DoF should complete deals and will allow you to continue with your experiment. 

I hope that helps, let me know if you have any more queries!

Reveal hidden contents

661937327_Screenshot2021-03-11at14_59_26.thumb.png.2033a7c8cffa9489543b00dcb74ede39.png

Cheers,

Julius

Ooooooh thank you for your help ...

You're right ... I forgot this or i was thinking that my staff would take this if i was on holliday mode ...

Sorry for wasting your time with this, and thak you again for your help :)