Making new chairman not wanting to sell

RabEss.Safc1879

If you want to trigger a chairman to sell or to stay, try going to People > Search for the person's name > Non Player Data > Board Confidence

Using Mike Ashley as an example, his board confidence is set to 30/200 and the fan confidence is set to 0. Fan confidence doesn't seem to matter though as Man City's owners have fan confidence at 0.

If you want to replicate the new Sunderland structure I would suggest just raising the Board Confidence number of the current board members over 100, then adding Kyril Louis-Dreyfus as the new owner. Make sure Dreyfus' Board Confidence is above 100 too by the way :thup:

Edited by Carlito85

8 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

If you want to trigger a chairman to sell or to stay, try going to People > Search for the person's name > Non Player Data > Board Confidence

Using Mike Ashley as an example, his board confidence is set to 30/200 and the fan confidence is set to 0. Fan confidence doesn't seem to matter though as Man City's owners have fan confidence at 0.

If you want to replicate the new Sunderland structure I would suggest just raising the Board Confidence number of the current board members over 100, then adding Kyril Louis-Dreyfus as the new owner. Make sure Dreyfus' Board Confidence is above 100 too by the way :thup:

Thanks I tried that but he still wants to sell lmao il wait till the new update shouldn’t be too long now 

47 minutes ago, RabEss.Safc1879 said:

Thanks I tried that but he still wants to sell lmao il wait till the new update shouldn’t be too long now 

No worries. I know that worked for me at least once in previous games but the editor this year is quite a mess lol.