Media Predictions not updating on Club Info/General page

jenvaskes

I have noticed that the Media Prediction on the Club Info/General page seems to be static and does not update from season to season. The 1st screenshot shows Hereford is predicted to finish 17th, this has never changed from season to season. The 2nd screenshot shows Hereford is in fact predicted to finish 7th this season. I think most people would consider this to be a bug?

Screenshot 2021-02-13 at 12.57.34.png

Screenshot 2021-02-13 at 12.57.40.png

Think this is whats causing my problem. Going into my 3rd season my first game was against Barrow. My opposition report said Barrow are a weaker team but I was surprised when I clicked into the club and it said their media prediction was first. I then checked season preview from the league screen and said Barrow was 400/1 to win the league and come last. So if its the same problem I assume they were down to come 1st the previous season in the league below and it wasn't updated when the new season started.

On 13/02/2021 at 13:01, jenvaskes said:

I have noticed that the Media Prediction on the Club Info/General page seems to be static and does not update from season to season. The 1st screenshot shows Hereford is predicted to finish 17th, this has never changed from season to season. The 2nd screenshot shows Hereford is in fact predicted to finish 7th this season. I think most people would consider this to be a bug?

Screenshot 2021-02-13 at 12.57.34.png

Screenshot 2021-02-13 at 12.57.40.png

I second this.

Actually, I've tested it yesterday, simulating the season (only EPL loaded) - a year and a week after the game start media prediction was exactly the same for all 17 teams who stayed in the league. I noticed it earlier while playing with Necaxa and winning Mexican Apertura two times - they were still predicted to win 14th. I thought mods could cause it - I use team and competitions name fixes, photos and logos + daveincide's realistic pack. I thought the latter could cause a problem, as photos, names and logos are clearly not influencing the game in that department; so I've tested with its changes on and off - nope, all stays the same.

• 2 weeks later...