Club World Championships wrong dates and not taking place every year

ZWS

Summary:

Club World Championship not taking place every year and wrong dates for the competition.

Description of Issue:

[Bug 1] Club World Championship happened in 2020, 2022 and is currently in progress 2025 (in my save). As I post this, the Club World Cup is happening right now in real life in Qatar. Japan are hosting 2021 in real life. On my game, there wasn't a 2021, 2023 or 2024.

[Bug 2] The competition in 2022 and 2025 have been played throughout June and July, although from past history in real life, the competition tends to take place in December.

One exception to the CWC 2025 in my save is that, South Korea are the hosts and it can be cold during the winter in South Korea. Moving it to June/July could possibly make sense. In real life, the K-League ends in November and starts back up in February. But whether the game understands this or not is another thing or whether it's a bug.

Steps to Reproduce:

Competition > Club World Championship

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloud:

myname - Stoke City SSN 6.fm

CWC.thumb.png.8e087ffecbde010ecf882ce22ce153ab.png

cwc2.thumb.png.f12dad032a06816f4f4b84bec6dc1698.png

• ZWS changed the title to Club World Championships wrong dates and not taking place every year
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, cplpeters1900 said:

This is how it is going to be going forward.

I have just searched up that there is going to be a Future FIFA Club World Cup: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_FIFA_Club_World_Cup_(China)

Whether this will be the NEW Club World Cup as of 2021. When I read the dates, this Future Fifa Club World Cup is going to take place in July. It has been delayed from 2021 to 2022. So it may explain the gap for 2021.

So the dates may not be a bug now. I didn't know that until now. 

But I don't understand why there is a gap in 2023 and 2024. Does this competition only happen once every three years now (2022 - 2025) Or is this a bug?

• 3 weeks later...