Penalty VAR Decisions

Would love the person who actually coded this to come out and clarify a few things about VAR penalty calls, thinking more likely for the sun to go supernova thou.

Am convinced VAR penalty decisions are simply a dice roll, more leaning towards you actually getting the penalty but still a good chance you wont get the penalty, i have rarely if ever seen a no penalty decision inside the box given in leagues that don't have VAR, again pointing towards VAR penalty decisions are a dice roll, you cant really debunk what i am saying unless the guy who actually coded this says otherwise.

Which adds to my frustration with this game when every little random event goes against you, really cant stand it.

29 minutes ago, iAlwaysWin said:

Would love the person who actually coded this to come out and clarify a few things about VAR penalty calls, thinking more likely for the sun to go supernova thou.

Am convinced VAR penalty decisions are simply a dice roll, more leaning towards you actually getting the penalty but still a good chance you wont get the penalty, i have rarely if ever seen a no penalty decision inside the box given in leagues that don't have VAR, again pointing towards VAR penalty decisions are a dice roll, you cant really debunk what i am saying unless the guy who actually coded this says otherwise.

Which adds to my frustration with this game when every little random event goes against you, really cant stand it.

How would that work? If they don't have VAR the referee will give and no one will review to overturn it so it cannot happen

And as for saying you won't listen to anyone but the guy who coded it that means this is a pointless discussion 

21 minutes ago, cris182 said:

How would that work? If they don't have VAR the referee will give and no one will review to overturn it so it cannot happen

And as for saying you won't listen to anyone but the guy who coded it that means this is a pointless discussion 

Because in a VAR league the penalty decision can be overturned, when if there is no VAR its a penalty with no review, VAR basically adds a random element to the penalty decision when in fact in a non VAR league its a just a penalty, making the VAR leagues more prone to randomness making it more frustrating.