Custom Skin Panels Resetting

danigood

Have you tried unticking the option in preferences called something like ‘overwrite for custom panels’? Think it’s in interface tab, near the top.

Also, reset them how you want, then go to prefs and untick use cache, reset the cache, then reload the skin, and they’ll be remembered. At least for the rest of your session :) 

Edited by Tyburn

8 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

Have you tried unticking the option in preferences called something like ‘overwrite for custom panels’? Think it’s in interface tab, near the top.

Also, reset them how you want, then go to prefs and untick use cache, reset the cache, then reload the skin, and they’ll be remembered. At least for the rest of your session :) 

Once I make changes they do stay until end of session. It’s when I load up when switching on. 

I will have a look for that overwrite for custom panels, thank you

I have the same issue, although I have that custom panels unticked. I’ve got used to it, although thinking about it, it may be that I forget to re tick use caching after unticking it. I’m still messing around with skinning whilst playing and often just forget.

Maybe check that as well. Reset it all. Then go back in to prefs and untick the panels option but retick the use cache. Boot out of game and reload. See if that makes a difference.

2 hours ago, Tyburn said:

I have the same issue, although I have that custom panels unticked. I’ve got used to it, although thinking about it, it may be that I forget to re tick use caching after unticking it. I’m still messing around with skinning whilst playing and often just forget.

Maybe check that as well. Reset it all. Then go back in to prefs and untick the panels option but retick the use cache. Boot out of game and reload. See if that makes a difference.

Thanks mate, no difference unfortunately. Only difference now is when I change the panels it’s crashing 😞