players on loan

i'm the 5th july 2021 and i can't make loan offer (OM cannot loan this player in as so doing will brake one or more o the loan rules. There is a limit of 5 loan transfers per season (Currently 5).

But i have no players loan in my team

I’ve had a similar problem at Lille this season. I’ve had 4 loans in throughout but it kept saying 5. Was ok with it, but if it rolls over to next season, as it has you, there could be a problem for me also.

Anyone else had similar?

Edit: I see a few others have had this issue. I’ve logged our issue with it here too:

Edited by Tyburn

I’ve never used the in game editor. Anyone know if this tool might be able to fix this issue in the current save?

Thanks.

Edit: apparently the in game editor won’t be able to sort this issue.

Edited by Tyburn

On 24/01/2021 at 11:10, Bleios said:

i'm the 5th july 2021 and i can't make loan offer (OM cannot loan this player in as so doing will brake one or more o the loan rules. There is a limit of 5 loan transfers per season (Currently 5).

But i have no players loan in my team

Maximum of 5 in one season, so even if they've gone back you can't loan anyone else until the season has officially ended and a new season has started. So basically you have to wait until the end of season review is done with and the stats are reset and a new season has started officially.